Job Openings for Cooks in British Columbia
Wage offered: 11$-15$/hour
Location: British Columbia
Work Duration: morning, afternoon, evening, weekend, shift work.
Positions: various available
Duties and Skills :
– Sets up station according to restaurant guidelines
– Prepares all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
– Follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant.
– Prepare dishes for people with allergies
– Restocks all items as needed throughout shift.
– Cleans and maintains station in practicing good safety, sanitation, organizational skills.
– Minimum of 3 years experience preparing meals in the restaurant and/or culinary degree
– Team Player
– Can work under pressure
– Have attention to details
– Work in a fast-paced environment
Please send us your resume in English to email@example.com.