Come work in one of the biggest and best recognized Fast food chains in Canada, as a cook.
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef
- Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies, and equipment
- May clean kitchen and work area
- May estimate food requirements, and monitor and order supplies
- May train kitchen staff
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks or Completion of college or other programs in cooking or Several years of commercial cooking experience is required.
Terms of employment:
- Permanent, Full time 32 to 40 hours/week
- Start date: As soon as possible, 42 locations in BC
- Benefits: Dental benefits, Group insurance benefits, Vision care benefits
- Employment conditions: Shift can be: Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend, Nightshift (12 am to 8 am)