Ukrainian: If you’re from an eTA-required country

28 Mar

 If you’re from an eTA-required country

If you’re the family member of a Ukrainian national and you’re from an eTA-required country, you need to apply and pay for an eTA to travel to Canada.

However, you can still benefit from the CUAET including the option to apply

  • to extend your stay in Canada as a visitor for up to 3 more years or until your passport expires
  • for a fee-exempt work permit when you arrive in Canada
  • for a fee-exempt study permit (if applicable)

After you arrive in Canada, follow the instructions for those inside Canada for more information.

How to apply for an eTA

Deja un comentario

A %d blogueros les gusta esto: