- Reparation and preventative maintenance of company heavy equipment.
- Bridge maintenance, material processing, and equipment hauling.
- Education: High school completed.
- Mandatory Experience: 5 years of experience repairing commercial highway heavy trucks. Maintenance and repair of highway / road-going vehicles (for example Western Star 4700, International 7600 Workstar)
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: 40 hours per week. Monday-Friday, 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM.
- Work Location: Throughout Ontario.
The candidate must be able to repair commercial trucks.
CAD 34.00 per hour.
Candidate must have a good level of English.
Click on the image to apply.